2020 in Review
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the world this year from both a healthcare and economic perspective. As winter moved into spring, MIDI rose to the occasion, using our essential service status, to rapidly engineer and deploy solutions to market for our clients. Learn more about MIDI’s anchor 2020 development initiatives some of which are COVID-19 detection or COVID-19 mitigation related.
- Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Device/Disposable to be used in high-trafficked POC locations; i.e. airports, colleges, sporting events.
- Disinfection Fogging Device to combat HAI窶冱 (Hospital Acquired Infections) and COVID-19 in hospitals and beyond healthcare environments.
- UVC-LED System to combat HAI窶冱 from spreading room-to-room via foot-traffic.
- Early Stroke Detection Device. A worlds first, low-cost, handheld device that will be utilized within ambulances by EMS technicians.
- Micro-Laparoscopic Surgical Stapling Device.
- Advanced MRI Imaging System with unprecedented HFE (Human Factors Engineering) advantages for both the patient and radiologist.